- By registering, the Users agree to the processing of their data for the purpose of providing the service by the Service Provider and the Creator, under the terms and regulations set out in the provisions of the Act of August 29, 1997, on Personal Data Protection (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, with later amendments). Besides the abovementioned case, the User’s data may be disclosed only to the competent judicial and public authorities entitled to their access, on the basis and within the limits of the applicable law.
- The Service Provider is the administrator of the Users’ personal data. If the User purchases Content from the Creator, then the Creator is an administrator of the User’s personal data as well.
- Any User who has submitted personal data is given access to the data concerned with the User by the Service Provider, in order to verify or correct the data, stop its processing, or to delete it. To obtain information regarding the processing of personal data referred to in the previous sentence, a request should be sent to the Service Provider to the following email address – email@example.com.
- As the administrator of the Users’ personal data, the Service Provider is responsible for the security of the data provided by the Users, especially against unauthorized access.
- After obtaining additional consent:
- The Service Provider will sent business information to the User via IT systems, in accordance with art. 2 par. 2 of the act on Providing Services by Electronic Means.
- The User’s personal data will be processed for marketing, statistical and market analyses purposes, for example to develop and send information about the goods and services of current and future partners.
- In the case of PC computers, for technical reasons significantly improving the efficiency of the Service, the Service Provider may use cookie files saved on the disk of the User’s computer and collect information on its IP address. A “cookie” is a short text file, saved on a computer disk, from which the User connects to the Platform, in which only the encrypted computer system identification is saved. By no means do “cookies” allow for the identification of the person visiting a website, nor do “cookies” save any information which would enable such identification. For cookies to work, they must be enabled in the web browser and cannot be deleted from the computer disk. Failing to provide cookies, or deleting them, may result in difficulties in using the Service, for which the Service Provider is not responsible. On the basis of system log analyses, the Service Provider collects information concerned with the websites used by the Users and their IP addresses. Such information is used for technical purposes related to administrating portal servers, as well as for statistical purposes when conducting demographic analyses of users.